Monday, May 21, 2007

Love Quotations

  • I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand.

  • So now I leave you without a sound except my heart shattering as it hits the ground

  • Love is like an eternal flame,

  • Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.

  • There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved

  • Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind..

  • Never love unless you can bear with all the faults of man!

  • If God is Love - I dare say. But what a mischievous devil Love is!

  • If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.

  • Words are the pen of the heart, but music is the pen of the soul

  • When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...

  • when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...

  • When i hold you i was afraid to love you

  • Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

  • True love is eternal. If you think you were once in love but fell out of it, than it wasent love you were in

  • No Boy Is Worth Fighting For, And If You Have To Fight To Get Him,

  • Than You're Better Off Without Him.

  • A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Guy Can Open Up My Mind,

  • But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.

  • I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,

  • I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,

  • I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..

  • I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

  • A kiss can beautify souls hearts and thoughts.

  • No comments: